Saturday, August 23, 2008

Alternative Energy-Conversation With A Friend

My friend's name is Gary, after reading my post from 08/22/2008, Gary told me of an idea he'd been looking at for some time now. He has an idea for using perpetual motion devices using renewable energy in order to generate power. Gary is not an engineer or scientist by profession. He is an old world craftsman of sorts. He has a small business in the construction trades wherein he installs ceramic and all other forms of tile. He is capable of doing beautiful work in this genre, for all types of projects. (I saw him do a wonderful marble display for a client's final resting place) Therefore I was surprised that he had given using forms of alternative and renewable power sources any thought. He described a simple way to harness energy from a source readily available, as well as clean and reliable. I am happy to know that among my casual friends there are those that are as concerned as we are about this problem. We have made a pact to see that Gary gets to research his ideas and try to bring them to fruition. I would like to hear from anyone who is of a like mind. Renewable energy is not a pipe dream, we can do this if we work together!

No comments: